Friday, April 27, 2012

My Interview at Decadent Delights!



So, ever wondered why I do what I do? How do I write what I write? Who helps me craft my stories into the works they are?

Okay, I'm sure you're not spending ALL your time wondering about those things, but if you're at all interested, check out the interview I did for MA Church featured on her blog Decadent Delights. You can get a peek at my inner workings through the link in the image above.  *hides*

A big thanks to M for asking me to do the interview, I'm still getting used to people actually caring about my writing enough to want to know these things! While you're on her blog check out all the links, I love her feature story 'The Yellow Rope', it's hot and sweet all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!