Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Things I Will See!

So... I'm off to dig in the mud, find bugs, go on a canoe ride and generally get dirty and wet! My daughter's class is going on a field trip to a fresh water wildlife preservation area where we will be doing all sorts of FUN stuff. In the rain, cause it is Washington, don't you know! This is one of our fav walk destinations though, so I have some pictures already I thought I'd share.

As for my writing, don't worry, I've been working on The Experiment. The good news is that I should have a new part up tonight! Come back later to check that out.


Today's Targets... Oh the things we shall see!












2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Glad to know you had a great trip. (Yes, I know these are the photos you already had, I just read the little note you had at the beginning of Ch. 31 before I read this one) Have a great weekend.

    ~~MendyD~*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MendyD! It was a good day, though of course we got rained on part of the day. I hope you have a good weekend as well!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!