Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Sexy Saturday: When I Saw You

So, I thought I'd pop in and add in a little excerpt from my newly finished short story (13k) for the MM Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event for the My Sexy Saturday. This story will come out in the group to read on Goodreads, and then be available as a download within a few days ... sometime this summer. Sorry, I can't pin it down more than that.

I hope you enjoy this snippet. The point is to share 7 words, sentences, or paragraphs from a sexy part of a WIP or upcoming release. Now, I'm at the waterpark with the family, so forgive me if you comment and I don't reply until later.

When I Saw You


That ass.

It was perfectly shaped, round and tight enough to bounce a quarter off. The smooth fabric of his shorts hung over the top curves and then hung loose over those dark, muscular thighs. I pulled the waistband down, baring just a hint of the top of his ass—

Knocking at the door brought me out of my reverie. I jerked in my chair, leaning forward and hiding my raging arousal behind the desk. My eyes opened, and my jaw dropped.

He was standing in front of me in a speedo with a small towel over his shoulders as water dripped down his body.

A speedo.
 
“Balian? You okay?”
 
Ooh... who is he (name was removed for fun's sake, hee hee)? Why is Balian so out of sorts? And who is Balian and why does that speedo have him so discombobulated? (I love that word, lol. I can just see the character as a bobble head doll, head going crazy, staring eyes wide with a gaping mouth.)

Okay, so now check out more sexy snippets!

 

1 comment:

  1. Great snippet from your story, Cia. You left us with enough to want to know! Thanks for being part of My Sexy Saturday. Hope to see you back again soon!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!