To those who celebrate, at least. I do, and I am definitely thankful for all of you, my readers, friends, and followers. For those in the US today is a day for family, food, and fun. Well... I'm visiting 2 families, having 2 dinners, and boy... won't rolling into bed be fun? LOL
So where's the fun? For some, it's watching the parade. For others, it's football or sports. I'm a fan... but my fun is a bit geekier than that. I love to play word games. One of my fav when I'm doing mindless activities, like eating til I need a few Oompa Loompas to roll me away, is mixing up the letters in words to figure out how many new words I can make.
So today I'll share my fun with you. Figure out how many words you can make from these phrases and the commenter with the most legit answers will win that contest's prize. Since I'm offering more than one, but one is an eBook, just don't enter that contest if you already have a copy. Or, if you're a geek like me and relish the challenge, just let me know it's for fun, and you don't want the prize.
1. Plural don't count. Ant, Ants, Tin, Tins... etc.
2. Comments will be hidden until the end so everyone only uses their own lists.
3. Don't ruin the fun and use word generators.
4. Contest ends 11:59 PM (PST) November 29th.
5. Winners will be contacted and announced November 30th. Don't forget to leave your email!!!
6. Winners have 48 hours to reply, or a new winner will be chosen.
Contest 1 Prize: Copy of Picked at the Peak
Words: Aislin and Lander
Contest 2 Prize: $5 Amazon Gift Card
Words: Picked at the Peak
Contest 3 Prize: $10
Words: Cia's Stories Rock
LOL! Okay, have fun!!