Friday, January 3, 2014

eBook Review: As Natural as Breathing by Thianna D

As Natural As BreathingAs Natural As Breathing by Thianna D.
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the story, which is why I gave it 3 stars. However, it was not without its flaws. I definitely felt the 'Stepford family' vibes. The contrast between the perfect couples to the supposedly broken Christian bothered me. The parental/child knowledge of their sex lives really bugged me. Just... ew, but I guess in a true DD relationship having kids would create a wrinkle. Either it becomes bedroom related only and extremely well hidden, or it's open.

Usually I dissect exactly what I do and do not like about a story. Other than those issues though, I just felt a vague 'meh, it's a story'. I read it, I didn't feel like my time was, but it didn't really stick out. Overuse of character descriptions and a vaguely unreal feeling let me somewhat dissatisfied. I think the author would have benefited greatly from a comprehensive content review to shake up the story and make it more believable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!