Thursday, February 16, 2017

KU Fun with LGBT Romance Deals!



If you've read my blog, you know I love a good deal. And I'd even say, adore it, when said deal involves books. And right now you could be missing out on a few great ones!


Seriously! It's okay! I have all the information you could want. Check out the LGBT KU Fun newsletter for highlighted eBooks (including the second editions of my novella, Pricolici and M.A. Church's Paws & Claws) available through the Amazon Kindle Unlimited program (there's a great free trial option if you don't already have a membership) and don't miss the...


Enter to win an Amazon Fire or Kindle eReader!!!

So what are you waiting for?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!