Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wednesday Briefs: Denied Chapter 60



“You need to rest,” I told Captain. He had gained new lines on his face in just the last few meetings the crew had. Worse, for all the worry and talk, no decisions had been made. The course laid in was completely random; it was drawn out to take advantage of some sources of raw, natural materials that the ship might need or could use for trade, but we weren’t moving in a direction on purpose.

We had to have a purpose first.

“But—”

“No.” I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the chair in the office off the bridge. “Come on.” I’d gathered some rations and found the quarters set aside for me and the Captain. Of course Freska hadn’t taken the largest quarters after she commandeered the ship. Instead, her closet of a room was near the central node where the heart of the ship was most active. It might have actually been a closet before.

I pushed Captain down on the bunk. “Kohen, you don’t understand—”

“Of course I do. Super bad guys who have tons of money and endless time to waste are behind all this crap, including the deaths of men and women and beings who depended on you to keep them safe. You’re angry, and sad, and on top of everything, you’re wiped out. Telling everyone else to rest while you do it all isn’t going to work.” I raised both eyebrows. “Did I forget something?”

Captain sank down on the bed, resting his head on a pillow. “Yeah, to get into the bunk with me.”

“That I can do.” I toed off the shoes I had on and climbed into the bunk. It wasn’t as nice as his but it wasn’t a narrow single either. Still, I pushed close to him, drawn to touch him as much as he seemed to be pushed to touch me. We met in the middle.

He’d always been so warm, and he still was. I reveled in the heat of his body against mine, the scratchy skin of his jaw against my forehead, and the spicy scent of his skin. My body began to make its pleasure of being in his arms known, and I tried to shift back. That wouldn’t help him rest, but he grabbed my hip.

“Where are you going?” he asked roughly.

“Just….”

“Nuh-uh. How about a little more skin?” He tilted my head back and looked in my eyes. I was going to object, to tell him I brought him to our room so he could take a nap, get some sleep, but the look on his face was one I had only seen a few times.

Only when we were together like this.

Some of the lines had smoothed out, and his eyes were warm and soft. His lips were parted slightly, just that shade of pink darker than normal and the barest hint of plumpness added to his bottom lip, like he’d bitten it… tempting me to do the same.

Helpless to do anything but agree, I nodded. In no time, Captain had us both stripped. He was smooth, practiced, and I felt like an awkward stick next to him with arms and legs that were too long and topped with body parts I had no idea where they should go.

But he had a fix for that too. Captain pushed me onto my back and slid on top of me, nudging my legs apart and making room for his body between my shaking thighs. I still couldn’t believe I could touch him, much less touch him like this and feel his touch in return.

The intensity ramped as soon as his erection prodded my stomach when he leaned down to kiss me. Mine nudged his balls, pushing against the heavy sac. The light fur of his hair scratched against the sensitive head, and I shuddered, groaning.

“Please!” I got out finally as he yanked his head up, breaking the kiss to pant harshly. I curled my fingers into the taut flesh of his ass. I tried to drive up, desperate for friction. I couldn’t hold it, needed to come, needed him to take me there.

“Shh, I have you.” Captain shifted so his legs straddled mine, pushing my legs together in a straight line. I could move even less, but then he spread his legs and leaned down, grasping both our shafts in one hand.

The rough callouses of his hand caught on the wrinkled skin at the head, tugging on the foreskin, pulling it up and back deliciously. I squirmed, desperate to move, unable to get more than a couple of inches to push and thrust. The harder I moved, the lighter he gripped.

I finally slumped back on the bunk, my arms at my sides. “Kill me now,” I groaned.

Captain chuckled, then twisted his wrist. I gasped and cursed. “Oh no, I’m just getting started.”



Sex, a nap, a meal, and Captain looked and acted like a new man. We sat on the bed because the inner quarters of the Captain’s rooms weren’t large enough to boast another surface wide enough set the papers except on the bed.

“Okay, so this is what we know.” He tossed down some markers for each place on the map we’d been, or plotted to stop. He used a faux gold coin to mark the central planet. “That’s where the bastards are holed up, hiding behind all this shit.”

I leaned against his side, studying the nap of the galaxy. “Has anyone ever noticed this path?” I traced the spiral of the planets and other bodies where there’d been major incidents. “The shape it leaves?”

TBC
Want more flash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!