Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wednesday Briefs: Ancalagon Ch. 51

The color of the plants were echoed in the walls, dabbed with bright colors done directly on in murals showing scenes I couldn’t interpret. Bouncer’s nose was twitching, and he chirped, looking up at me.

“You want to explore, buddy?”

He bounced on his front legs, eager to move after so long being cooped up.

Garjah tapped a panel on the wall. “Go ahead. The field is off, so he can get in now.”

“Enjoy. Don’t destroy anything,” I warned him. I hoped he’d listen as he bounced off, true to his name. He sniffed at the plants. “Nothing in there is toxic to him, right?” I asked.

“No, he’ll be fine.”

I wanted to look around more, explore everything, but there was something I wanted more right that moment. “I can’t see the sleeping quarters from here.” I turned in Garjah’s arms. “Show me?” Rubbing against him, I made no secret of exactly why I wanted him to lead the way to the closest bed.

Hopefully it’d be bigger than the bunk we’d been making work. There was something to be said for snuggling close though.

Garjah lifted me. For once, I didn’t protest him picking me up. He went up a flight of stairs quickly, and I grabbed his shoulders. The second floor was open at the top of the stairs, the garden to our left with the tops of several trees rustling in the air flow system. Seating was arranged in the open area to the right in an informal sitting area. Opposite the stairs was a door. A corridor ran along the wall and turned to the left again, but Garjah didn’t tell me what was down there or offer to pause so I could look around upstairs.

He went straight for the door. It opened when he neared and the lights came on full brightness. Inside the room was a large bed, easily three times the size of the bunk we’d used. It dominated the room, but I could see a room with clothes through an open door and a bathroom through another.

“Lower lights.” The room had windows, but they were in the outer wall and covered. With the lights lowered, the room was dim. Spotlights on the walls shone in cones of light on either side of the bed in pale gold. The fibers of the bed covering shimmered in the light, and it was silky smooth under me when Garjah set me on the bed.

He straightened. “What do you want?” he asked in a low voice.

“You, naked, and on this bed.” I breathed hard, my lower hands clenched on in the blanket next to my thighs. I leaned back on the top pair. “Then I want you to get me naked.”

Garjah’s breathing sped up. “And then what?”

“We’re going to spend the rest of the day making sure no one doubts we’re bonded,” I promised him. I reached over and tugged on the bottom of his formfitting tunic where it was tucked into his pants. “Off.”

He didn’t argue, pulling it open and then slipping the tunic off his back and leaving it on the floor behind him without a second glance. Toeing off his foot coverings, he opened his pants and slid a thumb under each side over his hipbones. He shimmied and pushed, and then they were down and piled on top of his shirt.

Naked except for his arm bands, Garjah’s green skin shone in the gold light. It cast shadows that highlighted the muscles rippling in his abdomen. His cock hung thick and full between us.

“Hmm,” I hummed in satisfaction as I slid hands over both his shoulders as Garjah hovered over me. The muscles capping the strong breadth flexed as he slid my top off. I lifted my hips, brushing against his glistening tip, so he could slide my pants down my ass.

Garjah cursed and surged forward, knocking me backward. My legs were trapped in my pants, locked between his. He rubbed our lengths together as he caged me in against the bed. “Ahh,” I cried out, punching my hips up as he arced down.

Grabbing onto his shoulder and the back of his neck, it was all I could do to hold on. This wasn’t where I wanted our first time in a full bed to end. I wiggled, and gasped, and tried to push him back by the hips. “Wait, wait.” I panted, separating our lower halves.

“My pants. Get them off,” I gasped.

“Later.”

I squeezed his hips. “Now.”

Garjah growled, but he reared up on his knees and then pulled on my pants. Yanking hard, I slid on the bed but he got them off and threw them over the side of the bed a second later. “Good?”

Spreading my thighs to welcome him back between them, I curled one leg around his hip. “Much better.” I rocked my hips, sliding my slender length against his thicker cock. I was leaking from the tip, clear fluid dribbling down the side and easing the glide.

Pulling him down, I urged him to kiss me. He joined our lips, and I breathed in his scent and moaned at the flavor of his tongue when I sucked on its mobile length. I rocked against him, turning and lifting my chin. He pulled away, panting for air as he kissed along my jaw, to my neck, and along my shoulder. This was what I wanted, what I needed. Him over me, touching me, his scent, his taste, his touch… I wanted to consume and be consumed.

He was mine, and no one who came within arm’s length of Garjah would miss my claim. The bond between us sang with need and satisfaction. He was mine, and I was his.

Want more flash?

J Ray Lamb

Julie Lynn Hayes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!