Monday, May 7, 2012

Prompt Fun!

So, today I'm busy writing Part 27 of The Experiment but a scene just isn't flowing for me. I'm getting locked down writing, and to avoid getting blocked I thought I'd do something small and fun. Then I thought I'd share it with you!

My prompts are titled 'Dribbles' so this is what I call a droplet. The goal is to write a story in 100 words or less, with a prompt theme. I hope some of you will try it!



Today's Droplet: I deserve a _________
My response:

Sunday's Sundae


“But I want it.”
I sighed in defeat. “I never had a chance, did I?”
Chocolate drizzled over rounded mounds.
 “Nope.”
 “Cherry?”
A warm tongue licked soft lips. “Oh yeah.”
 “This is bad.”
“Just think of how good it will taste. I want the cherry first.”
I gave in as I eased the spoon into the cold treat. The first spoonful had a creamy ice cream base, chocolate syrup oozing over the side, and a succulent cherry perched on top.
“Oh, so good.” I moaned. “Screw my diet.”
I had to learn stop arguing with myself. I was always right.
The End

*Look for more of The Experiment tonight or tomorrow!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!