Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday Briefs: Mine! Chapter 29


Another week, another update. No drawn out intro... just enjoy!



Chapter Twenty-nine
“You know, I don’t remember you having a thing about being clean like this when we were younger,” Kraig said. He leaned against the counter while I started the shower.
“Who said anything about getting clean?” I looked over my shoulder at him and grinned. “Besides, I like this shower. Two heads, great water pressure, and best of all, I get to be in here with my naked mate.”
Kraig crossed his arms over his chest. “There is that. But maybe I need some incentive. Otherwise, I might just decide to go to bed. I am tired.” He faked a yawn.
I straightened and fixed my stare on Kraig. He raised his eyebrows and stared right back. Our emotions had been all over the place lately, and it seemed liked trouble was destined to find us, but I didn’t want to lose sight of the fact that, no matter what else happened, I had my mate.
Who was definitely thinking more along the lines of getting dirty too. I could handle that.            
“What kind of incentive are we talking about?”
“Hmm, let’s see.” Kraig tilted his head sideways. The black markings on his face framed his eyes and the rounded jut of his muzzle, giving him a curious look. His eyes flashed golden. “You weren’t going to shower with your clothes on, were you?”
“That’s not usually how I do it.”
“Well, all right then.” Kraig gestured toward me with one hand. “Let me see what kind of mate picked me.”
I’d show him all right. I pulled my shirt up and over my head, slowly drawing each arm down and out of the sleeves, making sure to crunch my stomach muscles. I dropped my shirt on the floor. Taking the time to tease, I traced the outlines of my chest, circling my nipples but not touching them, and then the slight grooves of my six pack.
Kraig’s breath sped up when I reached my waistband. I pushed the button out and slowly reached for my zipper. I hadn’t taken the time to put on any underwear before we left, so I had to be careful of those metal teeth. I slid one hand my pants, and Kraig whimpered.
The callouses of my hand were rough against the head of my dick where it was peeking out of my foreskin. I resisted the urge to stroke it. I didn’t want to go off too soon. Unable to tease either of us much longer, I unzipped my pants and shoved them down. I turned sideways to lean on the shower door, and to give Kraig a look from another angle, so I could peel off my socks.
Fully naked, I turned and stood stock still, letting him see his fill. My breath came faster and harder as I scented his arousal growing stronger in the warming air.
Kraig didn’t say a word as he copied my striptease until he was just as naked. My nails flicked in and out, but his were fully exposed all the time. I wanted to feel them digging into me as we shared the steamy shower, dragging down my back.
“Come here,” I said thickly. I backed into the shower as he came toward me until we were both inside standing under the streaming showerheads. Water trailed down Kraig’s body, and I wanted to suck it off.
I dropped to my knees, holding Kraig still by his hips when he tried to join me. “No, stand still.” I started just below his nipples, right where the water dripped off his pecs. I made my way down, kissing each rib and licking a meandering trail down his belly. I sucked on the thin skin just below his belly button, not satisfied until I left a dark mark—my mark.
“Mine,” I growled. I squeezed his hips and then slid my hands back to his ass, kneading the taut muscles.
“Oh holy fuck.” Kraig slapped a hand against the wall, letting out a long, shuddery breath. His cock bobbed as his stomach muscles rippled. “Please.”
“Not yet.” Drawing it out was torture. My cock was rigid, and I wanted to wrap a hand around it and stroke, but I had other plans. Using just the tip of my tongue, I drew circles around each one of Kraig’s testicles before I sucked one into my mouth.
He groaned as I sucked them one at a time into my mouth, pulling down before letting go with a pop. I nibbled on his sack until I could hear a steady whine above the water pounding down.
I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed to feel Kraig lose himself to the pleasure only I could bring him. The soft skin covering the head of his cock was skinned back, the tip bright red and shiny with more than just water. I licked a circle around the spongy surface, greedily gathering every musky taste, and then I sucked him deep inside my mouth to the back of my throat all at once.
“Ahhh.” Kraig shouted and shook, but I didn’t have any mercy as I pulled back, swirling my tongue around the tip of his cock and then sank forward until my nose nudged his belly. Then I swallowed.
His need was mine, and I finally grabbed my throbbing cock. I palmed it roughly. Neither of us were going to last long. Kraig’s legs shook when I growled around his cock so I did it again. He thrusted, and I squeezed his ass. “Yes….” He drew out the last sound and shuddered, the very tip of his cock slipping into my throat.
I kept up with his rhythm, but he drove us there. He thrust harder until he peaked and the bitter salt of his come filled my mouth. His scent, his taste, his touch surrounded me as he grabbed the side of my head and held on tight.
That was all it took to push me over the edge.
TBC
Want more flash? Check out these other updates:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!