The RULES, apparently. Cause who knew blog awards had rules? =D
1.In a post on your blog, nominate a number fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.(this seems to be an arbitrary number from person to person)
2. In the same post, add the Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Okay. So, I've done #2, 3, and 5. I guess I'll move on to 4. Hold onto your socks.
1. I'm a redhead. That means if you tick me off...you had better run. (Ask my hubby, he started this tradition on our wedding day after the cake cutting)
2. I love to read. Okay, that's fairly obvious to anyone who has ever spoken to me but for new people... Gimme stories, I never have enough!
3. I have giant feet. They're 10 in., or 25.4cm to non US folk. The joke has been made my shoes could be used in place of an Ark should the world flood.
4. I've been with the man I love for over 14 years now. Wedded bliss...and not so bliss, we've made it together so far. (thought I should add that after #1, lol)
5. I like to eat smoked octopus with butter.
6. My favorite book series right now is the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward.
7. Right at this moment in time my 5 year old son is sitting on my shoulder like a parrot. He weighs 55 pounds. Someone help!
Off to those I'd love to recognize, in #1:
Decadent Delights blog by MA Church. She's been awesome since I met her online, a big fan of mine when I'm a big fan of hers and in total awe she likes my work. Her work is so original so she's very deserving of a Kreative blog award!
Brilliant Disguise by Talismania. She has a lot of stories on Literotica, though I've only read a few. He blog has some great info on writing though and she was kind enough to follow me out of the blue! Versatile award for sure!
Laurann's Blog by Laurann Dohner. I emailed her after the first of her New Species stories, Fury, came out and she was gracious and so friendly in her reply and in the few others we've exchanged. Also, her latest in that series, Brawn, made it on the USA Today and Times Bestseller's lists. You rock Laurann and totally deserve a Kreative blog award!
Passion's Harem by Amylea Lyn. I recently read her story, Nature of the Beast, which I loved. I can't wait to find time to read her serial blog story. She's a Kreativ award winner for sure.
I'm not sure if I can mention/offer off blogspot blogs awards, but I'd love to point out a few other blogs I enjoy that I think my visitors might like.
Robcub's Story Blog. This guy has really evolved as a writer, and I enjoy his stories immensely.
Silvia Violet's blog. Wow, she has some awesome content on there; I'm still exploring.
You'll just have to trust me that I did #6.
More The Experiment should be out tonight. Thanks to everyone who is reading and commenting!